Thursday, June 07, 2007

I Am Back!



It has been a while since I have posted anything. There is plenty going on in the Colorado Springs and Monument Real Estate markets to talk about though. The weather is warm and houses are moving despite what you hear on the news.

The volume of homes sold has gone down from this time last year and building permits for new construction are down by 40%. We are currently in a buyers market where homes are selling if they are priced correctly. It is imperative that sellers price their home competitively with what's on the market.

I look forward to providing more insight on what is going on in the market along with helpful tips and resources on Colorado Springs and Monument real estate. Please post comments on this post with what topics would be most helpful for your needs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blog. Good information and it makes me trust you more than some of the other Realtor websites. I'm moving to the Springs in a month and my family will join me before the end of the year. I'll have some time to look for a home, and possibly even purchase the home.
Is there an advantage to waiting until the new year to buy a home or buying before the end of the year?
Do house prices go down before the end of the year, in the winter at all?
Will most sellers go down to the appraiser's appraisal of the home?

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Blogs Real Estate blogs Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine Blogarama ActiveRain Real Estate Real Estate Blogs Directory New Homes Colorado Springs
Find Real Estate Agents and Home for Sale nationwide

The Daniels Team reviews
My real estate in Colorado Springs